New for 2016
Stretch Ceilings are available in a large range of colours.
In a Matt or High Gloss finish, giving you a maintenance free ceiling.
A Stretch Ceiling is a suspended ceiling system consisting of two parts – a perimeter track and lightweight fabric which stretches and attaches onto the perimeter track.
Stretch Ceilings allow you to incorporate of all types of light fixtures.
Advantages of Stretch Ceilings
- Hides any defects in the ceiling: cracks, blisters, irregular surfaces.
- Guarantees a smooth, even finish, that makes the space feel bigger.
- Discreet integration of lighting, air conditioning, mechanical ventilation.
- Conceals pipes, cables etc.
- Removed easily without any damage to the room.